GAINSWave is a protocol that uses acoustic waves (also called low intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy: LI-ESWT) to stimulate the tissues of the penis, resulting in increased blood flow and stronger, longer lasting erections. Unlike other therapies currently available for ED, GAINSWave gets to the root of the damage.
Acoustic wave therapy has been used safely and effectively in Europe for erectile dysfunction for more than a decade and has dozens of medical studies to back it up.
WHAT CAUSES ED?
As men age, several changes occur in the penis that can be problematic over time. The arteries that supply the penis with blood can become compromised, resulting in problems getting an erection. The endothelial smooth muscle cells that line parts of the penis can also become damaged, resulting in the inability to maintain an erection.
“LI-EST is a revolutionary treatment of ED, and probably possesses unprecedented qualities that can rehabilitate erectile tissue… LI-ESWT has unique properties that may create a new standard of care for men with ED.” – Ilan Gruenwald in Therapeutic Advances in Urology, 2013.
Current treatments for erectile dysfunction focus on trying to temporarily increase blood flow in the penis, but they don’t correct the underlying problems. That’s where GAINSWave comes in!
By applying acoustic wave therapy to the penis, several physiologic changes occur, including:
- Growth factors signal new blood vessel formation in the penis.
- Nitric oxide production increases, providing stronger erections.
- Recruitment of stem cells to the area offers natural repair of damaged cells and tissue.
- Stimulation of the growth of nerve tissue results in enhanced sensitivity of the penis.
By the time men reach their 40’s, up to 40% will have some degree of erectile dysfunction. That number goes up significantly each decade.
CONTRIBUTORS TO ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION:
• High blood pressure
• Cardiovascular disease
• Low testosterone
• Alcohol and smoking
• Prostate problems
• Prescription medications especially those prescribed to treat high blood pressure and cholesterol
WHY MEDICATE WHEN YOU CAN REJUVENATE?
Peyronie’s is a disease of the penis that causes painful scarring of the penis. Up to 80% of men with this disease have associated erectile dysfunction. Curving of the penis is also common. Peyronie’s Disease is a notoriously difficult disease to treat using current therapies. Without treatment about 12% of men with Peyronie’s Disease will spontaneously improve over time, 40% will get worse, and the rest will remain stable.
GAINSWAVE OFFERS A REVOLUTIONARY SOLUTION FOR PEYRONIE’S DISEASE!
The acoustic wave therapy (also called low intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy, LI-ESWT) used with GAINSWave has been shown to be beneficial in treating men with Peyronie’s Disease by not only improving blood flow, but also by breaking up the fibrous plaque that is known to cause pain and curving. Unlike other potential treatments for Peyronie’s Disease, GAINSWave is completely safe and doesn’t require medication or surgery.
Possible benefits of GAINSWave in Peyronie’s Disease:
- Improvements in plaque size and penis curvature
- Resolution of pain during intercourse
- Increased blood vessel formation and better blood flow leading to stronger erections
- Stem cell recruitment to heal damaged area(s)
- Non-invasive therapy without surgery, pills, or dangerous injections
- No downtime or side effects
- In office treatment that takes 10-15 minutes